This is the second volume in the massively successful Classic Train Journeys Series. With cameras placed inside the driver's cab and in helicopters overhead, you get a privileged seat on this thrilling journey around South West England filmed in glorious summer sunshine.
· The main line through Cornwall and the branch lines to Looe and St Ives
· A ride on Britain's unique street-running railway at Weymouth
· Brunel's Royal Albert Bridge across The River Tamar
· A ride through the New Forest on a 'Wessex Electric' train
· Steam trains at Dobwalls theme park and on the Bodmin and Wenford Railway
· A driver's eye view of Britain's busiest railway station - Clapham Junction
· An exhilarating 125mph ride from London to Bristol ....And much much more.
So sit back and let the train take the strain and enjoy this magic carpet ride on some of the world's most beautiful railways