Unique footage of some of the most beautiful railways in the world.... Now on DVD!!
This is the fourth volume in the massively successful Classic Train Journeys Video Series. With cameras placed inside the driver's cab and in helicopters overhead, you get a privileged seat on this thrilling journey around the coasts, along the plains and through the mountains of Northern England filmed in glorious summer sunshine.
- Extensive details about the trains, the towns and villages passed on route, the stations, the scenery, history of the area and much more
- A scenic trip round the magic Cumbrian Coast on a perfect day
- A ride through the very heart of the Pennines aboard the Transpenninexpress
- GNER's Flying Scotsman speeding from York to Berwick upon Tweed
- The spectacular Settle and Carlisle line with the awe inspiring Ribblehead viaduct
- The Ravenglass & Eskdale Steam Railway and Mallard at the National Railway Museum
And much much more.
So sit back and let the train take the strain and enjoy this magic carpet ride on some of the world's most beautiful railways